Change order of mail accounts in iPhone?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Is there an easy way to do this without deleting all the accounts and re-adding them one by one? I also don't want to have to connect to iTunes and and sync up the accounts and re-order them that way. Both of these ways are very time consuming.

alamarco

Bronze
Nov 28, 2008
Canada
myfigurecollection.net
Unless you're jailbroken there's no other way. Even jailbroken would require some precise fine tuning with the database. It used to be a lot easier jailbroken, but now Apple tossed it in a database.

I never will understand why Apple doesn't let you sort the order. It's also totally random. Sometimes I can add them in one by one and they will go in the order I add, other times I will add them in and one will shoot to the top and I have to delete a few and wiggle them around. It's such a PITA and doesn't make any sense.

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
Unless you're jailbroken there's no other way. Even jailbroken would require some precise fine tuning with the database. It used to be a lot easier jailbroken, but now Apple tossed it in a database.

I never will understand why Apple doesn't let you sort the order. It's also totally random. Sometimes I can add them in one by one and they will go in the order I add, other times I will add them in and one will shoot to the top and I have to delete a few and wiggle them around. It's such a PITA and doesn't make any sense.
Look at my signature. ;)

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
This is apparently a new feature in iOS6 if you are upgrading.