Changed my mind about getting the Apple Watch

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Moving fast folks, I just got notification, delivers tomorrow!!

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I ordered my Black Sport tonight. Going to be a long wait.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Wait, really? When did you order it?

I ordered mine May 3rd.
I ordered 2 within 10 min of launch day 38 and 42. 38 delivered earlier this week but the 42 took a while longer. The initial delivery dates were May 15 through June

Aug 1, 2007
I ordered 2 within 10 min of launch day 38 and 42. 38 delivered earlier this week but the 42 took a while longer. The initial delivery dates were May 15 through June
Ah makes sense, very long wait for you! My turn. :(

Aug 1, 2007
My order went to processing same day, I hear that's a good thing? I know a lot of people's orders didn't change to that for a week or so in the beginning.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
My order went to processing same day, I hear that's a good thing? I know a lot of people's orders didn't change to that for a week or so in the beginning.
They go to processing pretty quickly. Just means they got your order. Sorry to burst your bubble. My SS space black has been in processing since a few minutes after ordering and due to ship in June. What your want to see is you card get charged for the full amount then you will see it go to preparing for shipment. Once you get charged you should get it the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 1, 2007
They go to processing pretty quickly. Just means they got your order. Sorry to burst your bubble. My SS space black has been in processing since a few minutes after ordering and due to ship in June. What your want to see is you card get charged for the full amount then you will see it go to preparing for shipment. Once you get charged you should get it the next day.

Hopefully it'll be sooner than July. But yeah, no charge whatsoever on my Paypal.

Docd

Contributor
Silver
Oct 16, 2011
I think most orders in July and August will move up sooner once production starts catching up but who knows how much.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
WOW this Apple Watch thing is sure a big deal. Apple gonna make billions.

Unfortunately, I still don't get it and have no desire or need to have one!

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
WOW this Apple Watch thing is sure a big deal. Apple gonna make billions.

Unfortunately, I still don't get it and have no desire or need to have one!
Me, neither. Some people I know are floored by the fact that I have no interest in it. One girl at work saw me from down the hall last week and started walking towards me as she said, "Ooh, ooh, I want to see the new watch!" She had a quizzical look on her face when she got close enough to see it was just a Movado on my wrist. I told her I wasn't getting an Apple Watch. She was shocked and said the thought of me not getting one and having it on launch day hadn't even crossed her mind. She was bummed that she couldn't check it out. :D

Loquutis

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 27, 2010
Mississauga
I cancelled my order I just don't need it, and will wait until the next release. If I find I can't wait, there will be eBay sales by the end of summer.
Here's hoping more people do that. Maybe my order gets moved up!

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I cancelled my order I just don't need it, and will wait until the next release. If I find I can't wait, there will be eBay sales by the end of summer.
To me, this iteration of the Watch is looking like a "wait until the second version" option if I was going to get one.