Changes based upon your feedback

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I've received some valuable feedback from members, moderators and have implemented a number of changes over the weekend to help improve your forum experience here at eiC. I've already gone into the detail about the fun new Tags feature, something you won't find elsewhere when talking iPhone. In addition to a few performance enhancements, you'll find these new features:

• Added a new Quick Login, making it easier to login from the homepage.
    Screen Shot 2012-06-25 at 11.22.39 AM.png
  • Changed the default link color, making it easier to see links.
  • Added descriptions to help find relevant topics of interest.
    Screen Shot 2012-06-25 at 11.23.11 AM.png
  • We've consolidated the 'General' forum into the 'iPhone' forum. All of your existing topics will still be accessible and are now just redirected to the iPhone forum. Considering most, if not all, were iPhone related, it made sense to consolidate.
  • Sub-forum categories are now viewable from the homepage, allowing for easy access.
    Screen Shot 2012-06-25 at 11.25.20 AM.png
  • Added better management features in 'Conversations'. A new checkbox will appear next to your conversations. You can check multiple boxes if you want to leave multiple conversations.
    Screen Shot 2012-06-25 at 11.25.53 AM.png
  • Banned users are now easily recognized by a new 'Banned' avatar.

I value your membership and strive to improve upon your forum experience. Please feel free to leave feedback and any suggestions you might have on how we can improve. Thank you for your continued support.

Last edited:

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
I rarely use the full site, so I noticed this right off the bat. Cool, even for Beta. :LOL: