Changing background on home screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Can someone tell me how to change my home screen background using iBrickr?

thanks

Simple....download the latest version of "summerboard" app, and you can change the wallpaper, and add as many apps as you want.!:laugh2: you can even flick your home screen just like contacts!:laugh2:

adamzeit

Aug 13, 2007
Simple....download the latest version of "summerboard" app, and you can change the wallpaper, and add as many apps as you want.!:laugh2: you can even flick your home screen just like contacts!:laugh2:
Hi - I have the latest SummerBoard - but can't find the "settings" or "Setup" for it....am I missing something? Silly - I know... :(

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Hi - I have the latest SummerBoard - but can't find the "settings" or "Setup" for it....am I missing something? Silly - I know... :(
There is not "Settings" for Summerboard. The background image is taken from your main wallpaper settings.

You can re-arrange your home screen icons using rBST.

adamzeit

Aug 13, 2007
There is not "Settings" for Summerboard. The background image is taken from your main wallpaper settings.

You can re-arrange your home screen icons using rBST.
OK cool - thanks. Just wanted to make sure - I already have rBST on there and it is terrifc too.

Thanks!

Reako

Sep 1, 2007
im trying to install some icons for my phone can i use summerboard and where can i dl it from anyone can help me please =[
Firstly you do not use Summerboard to install icons. Secondly, you first need to jailbreak your iPhone, install the installer app through Ibrickr, and then use the installer app to install Summerboard.

Reako

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Firstly you do not use Summerboard to install icons. Secondly, you first need to jailbreak your iPhone, install the installer app through Ibrickr, and then use the installer app to install Summerboard.

Reako

you are making things so complicated..:mad:

ibrickr doest it all for you....after you got ibrickr working just download summerboard.app ...no it's not gonna change your icons, but you can at least change your wallpaper through your regular iPhone settings....

Jul 16, 2007
Summerboard

Been away from the boards for a while, moving out of one place into a new apartment. Can anyone provide me with a link to dl summerboard app?

Thanks people!