Changing Background

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Beyder28

Jul 11, 2007
How do I change the background of the home screen with ifuntastic. I cant seem to locate the file that needs to be replaced. Any help will be appreciated.

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
How do I change the background of the home screen with ifuntastic. I cant seem to locate the file that needs to be replaced. Any help will be appreciated.
As far as I'm aware this can only be done if the icons have been created with partial background behind it alread, so it slike putting together a puzzle...or if you modify it yourself in an photo editing program.

So in other words, if your icons are already built around an background, you can use iFuntastic to transfer those files over, but if not, you have to manually change it yourself.

rinual

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Silent is Correct,

The iPhone was not intended to have any background, however we have found that if you have one icon that takes up the full screen, the iPhone would not stop the icon at any time, however, to prevent 1 icon from covering up all the others, we a lot equal size to all the icons to get a consistent feel to the buttons.

creating a background is a good deal harder than it looks as well, as you have to create the background with the icons, then idvidualy export the icon sized files in order to finish.