changing cities for weather

hbrown2

Jun 27, 2007
i have been trying for two weeks now to change the stupid city in which i get my weather on the widget thing. How do i do it!

Platinum

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
i have been trying for two weeks now to change the stupid city in which i get my weather on the widget thing. How do i do it!
The little "i" thing on the bottom right side, its actually hard to get it pushed, it took me like 10 times to finally push it.

david803sc

Jun 25, 2007
push and hold your finger on the i for a few seconds, it will come up. For those tha don't know there are many features that can be accessed my holding your finger on the button an example is the weather i to change cities also the fast forward and rewind on youtube etc etc etc.....

DMcGrew

Bronze
May 30, 2007
push and hold your finger on the i for a few seconds, it will come up. For those tha don't know there are many features that can be accessed my holding your finger on the button an example is the weather i to change cities also the fast forward and rewind on youtube etc etc etc.....
Just tap it.

cdodkin

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
SoCal
www.d30-images.com
When you're in the edit screen on the weather app - you can click on the weather channel icon at the bottom of the screen, and it takes you to another yahoo/weather channel webpage, where you can look up additional cities etc.