Changing song title in our iPhones..please help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Vcoronel127

Bronze
Aug 30, 2011
I have lots of songs that itunes cannot get track names. So when I scroll through my songs on my phone it looks like the photo attached.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421510957.256608.jpg

The only song info I really want is the title of the song and the artist. Is there a way where we can edit song info from our iPhones? So that when we plug it back to iTunes, it will sync? Why has Apple not been able to have this option? Do I need to get iTunes Match to have this function?

I also have plenty of songs that's has multiple artist in one song. For example

New flame - Chris brown ft Usher and Rick Ross

When I try to look for this song under artist, I'm only able to pull it up when I search for Chris Brown. How can I pull the same song using a search with usher or Rick Ross.

I don't want to associate a single song to one person especially if it has multiple artist. Please help iTunes guru

Sent from my iPhone

Vcoronel127

Bronze
Aug 30, 2011
Pretty sure you can only edit that sort of information in iTunes itself by right clicking on the song editing it in the "get info" area.
I was afraid of that. How about my question on having multiple artist for one song? Do you know how I can fix that?

Sent from my iPhone

iErik

Zealot
Gold
Oct 27, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
In the same area in iTunes there's a spot for the artist. I've never added multiples but I'm sure you could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk