changing text font

ironlungakc

Bronze
Aug 26, 2007
how do you chane the text font? Is there something on cydia?
When I try to open customize it just crashes back to my springboard, any thoughts?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Screew customize..nothing but problems.. delete it. Go through cydia, install all reposotories (that are american/english), and then you'll find font options and colors, etc...

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
I will prob get kicked off this mug soon. but like you i try to temper it..but its hard, real hard sometimes when these young bucks step up with all that similac on their bref and what not. How do ya chg the font! Damn

Savannah rocks, ATL its ok.. Im a white guy in a brothers town sometimes its good sometimes its bad.. ya know

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
u really an oj fan? or is that my kinda sarcasm? just checkin..if im on and u need some virtual back up lemme know

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
u really an oj fan? or is that my kinda sarcasm? just checkin..if im on and u need some virtual back up lemme know
Like Mike Vick, OJ let me/us/everyone down. I grew up idiolizing the guy and he turned out a piece of crap. At least Vick never killed anybody. Just animals, though.... oh well..

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
im laughing and its not funny. your right. damn .can u imagine getting paid 10 large a year! and then friggin around with some dogs! somebody should have been lookin out for him man. dammit.

BTW i am a MV fan..atl would be crazy not to bring him back..hell he could nt act any worse than pacman is these days right? i mean he will prob come outta and take 3-4 months to get up to game speed and then ..line him up in the slot..who is going to be able to cover him? There are only a few shutdown corners these days. what do u think?

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
im laughing and its not funny. your right. damn .can u imagine getting paid 10 large a year! and then friggin around with some dogs! somebody should have been lookin out for him man. dammit.

BTW i am a MV fan..atl would be crazy not to bring him back..hell he could nt act any worse than pacman is these days right? i mean he will prob come outta and take 3-4 months to get up to game speed and then ..line him up in the slot..who is going to be able to cover him? There are only a few shutdown corners these days. what do u think?

He'll never be a high dollar qb again. His passing stats were below average. He could run his ass off though. But for the money Atlanta was paying him, it wasn't worth sticking him between the tackles. Oakland MIGHT pay him the minimum and run his ass off in a Slash -like position...
He and his brother are the very definition of idiots. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me. Nobody will ever stick their neck out for him again.... It's time he sticks his head out himself if he wishes to ever get the chance to be Al Davis' lacky..... Vick is done.

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
He'll never be a high dollar qb again. His passing stats were below average. He could run his ass off though. But for the money Atlanta was paying him, it wasn't worth sticking him between the tackles. Oakland MIGHT pay him the minimum and run his ass off in a Slash -like position...
He and his brother are the very definition of idiots. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me. Nobody will ever stick their neck out for him again.... It's time he sticks his head out if he wishes to ever get the chance to be Al Davis' lacky.....
this might be the first time i disagrre with ya. i am a small raiders fan but i think ol al might be gone in a year or so. i would like to see mike do good. he screwed up royally but that has a lot to do with his crew and company, i think. i mean in ATL, who was gonna keep him straight, Mora? Alge? D Hall? Gibbs? Warrick? no..none of them..no big brother around to mentor him.. just my opinion..i don't know.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
this might be the first time i disagrre with ya. i am a small raiders fan but i think ol al might be gone in a year or so. i would like to see mike do good. he screwed up royally but that has a lot to do with his crew and company, i think. i mean in ATL, who was gonna keep him straight, Mora? Alge? D Hall? Gibbs? Warrick? no..none of them..no big brother around to mentor him.. just my opinion..i don't know.

No, thats all Cool&TheGang! But I thought he was a man...I don't need anyone to keep me straight....

But don't get me wrong, I wish him well. I hate everyone getting the "thug" rap....Although he might be deserving...?

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
right. right. i wish him well and think he still could have some stuff in the tank.. i mean seriously now, line his ass up in the slot between a TE an WR and who is gonna cover him? Only peeple i can think of that could possibly cover him would be cromartie, bailey, ed reed..!

man we are way off topic. chris(moderator) is gonna flip. talk to ya soon brother

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
right. right. i wish him well and think he still could have some stuff in the tank.. i mean seriously now, line his ass up in the slot between a TE an WR and who is gonna cover him? Only peeple i can think of that could possibly cover him would be cromartie, bailey, ed reed..!
exactly. That's his future in the nfl, if there is one. Packman just slugged his buddy and he might be done forever....Mike has still got to get through Paul Taguebu.................. That might be harder than it seems...Vick will never gaurantee ticket sales again like he did...he might even illicit negative reaction.....

chrismmm

Silver
Dec 27, 2007
Gwinnett, Georgia
your right. if atl was to to take it on it would be risky. they seem to be stabilizing now. i really like what i see in ryan, and the wr corp..wish alge wouldn't have left. he was a good check down and a lot of talent and lived right around the corner from where i am at.