Charge iPhone 5s

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

sungle

Nov 25, 2013
Is it okay to charge your iPhone 5s three or four times a day? Problem is I am an intense gamer.

Sent using iCafe app

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Is it okay to charge your iPhone 5s three or four times a day? Problem is I am an intense gamer.

Sent using iCafe app
It's perfectly find to charge your iPhone multiple times per day. If you are an intense gamer, you might want to consider one of the new iPhone game controllers. They bring physical controls to the iPhone for games and double as extra battery power. There are a few options, the MOGO Ace and one from Logitech.

sungle

Nov 25, 2013
Thank you both of you but as I have looked up on internet about most phones and their batteries it's quoted that you need to keep them between 40% to 80% and do a full charging cycle once I. A month. What is your say?

Sent using iCafe app

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
That's not true. You can charge it as much as you want, whenever you want. I top mine off throughout the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

rambo47

Contributor
Silver
Apr 4, 2010
Northern NJ
Yep, the new batteries do not develop a memory like the old NiCad batteries. I have also heard that repeatedly running your battery below 20% can damage it and shorten it's lifespan.

Sent using iCafe app