Charging the battery

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

nicks124

Jul 1, 2007
Does anyone else's iPhone not go full green on the charge screen. Its seems to go almost all the way up but fall short by a very small margin. I still get the plug symbol in top right. But the green charge bar in the middle of the screen is not charged all the way. Is it like this for anyone else?

tranewreck

Mar 21, 2007
try this... before you charge you iPhone, put it in airplane mode, that will kill the wi-fi and cell phone. it seems to charge faster. good luck.

tortilla

Jul 1, 2007
www.iphonetypingtest.com
i have the exact same problem and it also wont give me the usage data in the settings.
I have this same problem. I've tried draining my battery and recharging, I've restored my phone to factory settings through iTunes, and I still don't have the usage data either. I'll take it in later this week and hopefully they'll give me an exchange.

My phone will charge where it shows the plug in the small green battery, but my phone doesn't have update the usage stats. :(

UhhhFresh

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
aslong as you see the plug and not the lightning bolt you're good to go. i know it may be PREFERENCE, but the usage meter means nothing to me.

aziphone

Jul 5, 2007
I get mixed results on my phone. Charge it every night and three times I got fulll green battery icon, plug in small battery icon, and usage reset to 0. Three times no full green battery icon, plug in small battery icon, and usage reset, but not showing 0. I am going to try turning on airplane mode to see if once phone recharges to 100% it keeps it from activating from some wireless source. I would like it to work the same every time, so we will see.