Chat Application and GMail Question...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wake20

Jul 12, 2007
Hey guys, I'm new to a lot of this tech stuff, and I'm in no way an expert, so bear with me. I just got an iPhone and need a question answered re: Applets. I'm a huge college basketball fan and on our scout.com website, we have chats you can enter using java (i think). When I try to access this through safari, it won't work. Is there an Applet I can download somewhere?

Also, when I go into GMail and type in my info it says, "Your account is not enabled for POP access. Please visit your Gmail settings page and enable your account for POP access." I couldn't find where to enable it, and I tried to download the mobile application, but it wouldn't let me.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

alb0zf1n3st

Silver
Jul 2, 2007
I don't think you can do what you want in the first half you cant download anything.. Safari supports java i don't know why it wouldn't work..

Gmail goto settings then forwarding and POP .. click enable pop you might want to click enable pop and emails from now on.. so this way when u setup on iPhone you don't get emails dating back who knows how long.

Rainman66

Aug 22, 2007
I don't think you can do what you want in the first half you cant download anything.. Safari supports java i don't know why it wouldn't work..

Gmail goto settings then forwarding and POP .. click enable pop you might want to click enable pop and emails from now on.. so this way when u setup on iPhone you don't get emails dating back who knows how long.

Color me stupid, however I can't find where to enable pop or forwarding on my iPhone, Please explain a little more on how. Thanks