cheap iPhone Screen Protector?

chris82

Bronze
Jul 12, 2008
Anyone got a link to a clear Screen Protector? I've bought some on ebay but it's always hit or miss and i don't want to spend $20 for one in a retail store, im also looking for iPhone USB cable i have bought some off amazon but they never last they where all nockoffs.

A longer than normal cable would be great if theres such a thing.

Mickeylittle

Zealot
Gold
Jan 16, 2009
Mississippi
Anyone got a link to a clear Screen Protector? I've bought some on ebay but it's always hit or miss and i don't want to spend $20 for one in a retail store, im also looking for iPhone USB cable i have bought some off amazon but they never last they where all nockoffs.

A longer than normal cable would be great if theres such a thing.
I just always get the crystal screen protectors from Apple for like $20 for a 2 pack and that includes shipping. I usually get 6-8 months before changing it out. Cables are kinda hit and miss for me but Amazon is where I've got mine in the past.

asctony

Bronze
Jul 30, 2009
MI
I bought mine from Ebay 6 months ago, 3 for $2.00 and I still have the first one one. Just check Seller's Feedback for people who bought the same item you want and want to buy from that seller.

dickdaney

Jan 2, 2010
The Power Support brand sold at the Apple store is a great screen protector. They come in crystal, anit-glare, and mirror. the crystal and anti-glare are $15. The mirror is $20. You get to screen protectors per pack. As always, you get what you pay for.

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
I sometimes forget, myself, that EIC has a store front! I'll have to bookmark that :p

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
I hate screen protectors because I can never find one that doesn't keep an air bubble or something once applied. If I do apply it without an air bubble it usually creates one over time because the edges peel. I just take care of my phone.

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
I hate screen protectors because I can never find one that doesn't keep an air bubble or something once applied. If I do apply it without an air bubble it usually creates one over time because the edges peel. I just take care of my phone.
I normally never have air bubbles. :/ When I apply the film I fold it and start in the middle... then use a credit card to rub out any bubbles. I don't have the "edges" problem because my case covers up the edges. :)

Krunk83

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2008
Yeah, I have done that before but there are always left over ones. Maybe it's just the cheap protectors I am trying. LOL

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
The ones I hate are the really tiny bubbles that occur because there's a small piece of dust under it and you can't get rid of them by any means. :) I end up trashing it and starting over

Get_Zwole

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Oklahoma City
I ordered a set from amazon yesterday 5 of them for 2 bucks and change. Im not too enthusiastic about them i figure they wont be of fantastic quality, but for 2 bucks and 5 of them i figured it would be worth a shot. Tired of spending 14 bucks for a piece of plastic.

brooke03

Bronze
Aug 31, 2008
Memphis, Tennessee
I second the ones from Walmart, Target, & BestBuy. I'm not sure if they're all the same brand, but I've bought them from all 3 of those locations and they're around $15 or so..