Cheap iPods

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

UrbanD

Nov 27, 2007
Hey guys.

I live in NZ and i'm looking to buy a iPhone to use here in new Zealand (Will have to be hacked) Could anyone tell me where i can get one shipped here at the right price? :)

cheers

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Hey guys.

I live in NZ and i'm looking to buy a iPhone to use here in new Zealand (Will have to be hacked) Could anyone tell me where i can get one shipped here at the right price? :)

cheers
Search Ebay. There are many hacked and even unlocked phones available for sale there. Just make sure the person you are buying from has established themselves as a good seller. Check for their feedback and make sure they don't have complaints against them for not shipping or other problems. Good luck on getting an iPhone.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
i though this was another one of those threads where they list a million different things they're selling at some gay website. and to think, i had already though of something mean to say :<

i guess i'll just say it to the next customer to come into the store.

ANYWAY i think the title was a bit misleading.

but to answer your quesssstion, i would also suggest eBay. if you are not a frequent eBay user though, i would suggest looking up some of the buyers guides they have on their website before buying. they are a great help and can give you tips on who/where to buy from, avoiding tips and expensive charges.

i've been using eBay for quite some time now and really haven't had any problems with it, but then again, i do my homework.

good luck!

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Whoo! iamtko has 1,000 posts. Genius. :eek:

- John
thank-you, thank-you (bows an unncessary amount of times)

:cool:
those are my genius shades.

oh and does this mean Apple is going to be calling me, needing my services at my local Apple store? i would love the discount..