cheap mini to hdmi cord

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
go to monoprice.com My dad swears by that site and all of their cords and stuff are really cheap.

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
monoprice.com is a great site. I just ordered an eight-plug surge protector from there.
Yeah, my dad is obsessed with it. He got my sister and her husband a new home theatre system for Christmas and he got me a surround sound bar. He walks in with a box of HDMI cables. He ordered 4 4ft, 4 5ft. and 4 6 ft. HDMI cables. Who needs that many HDMI cables?

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Yeah, my dad is obsessed with it. He got my sister and her husband a new home theatre system for Christmas and he got me a surround sound bar. He walks in with a box of HDMI cables. He ordered 4 4ft, 4 5ft. and 4 6 ft. HDMI cables. Who needs that many HDMI cables?
People often overspend for "monstrous" cables that aren't really necessary. Why pay over a hundred bucks for something that works just as well for three bucks?

FlwrPwer

Evangelist
Gold
Aug 7, 2008
Montgomery, NY
People often overspend for "monstrous" cables that aren't really necessary. Why pay over a hundred bucks for something that works just as well for three bucks?
That's what he says. And I got my guy a blu-ray player for Christmas and he needed an HDMI switch. I told him about monoprice. He could've gotten a 4 way switch for $30 (shipping included). He paid $50 at Walmart for a two-way switch. But I think that was more that he wanted to hook up the player and not wait for delivery. ;)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
That's what he says. And I got my guy a blu-ray player for Christmas and he needed an HDMI switch. I told him about monoprice. He could've gotten a 4 way switch for $30 (shipping included). He paid $50 at Walmart for a two-way switch. But I think that was more that he wanted to hook up the player and not wait for delivery. ;)
Yesh - sometimes we dads like the local option. We tend to be an impatient lot. :D