Cheap Skins!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Jamal

Aug 13, 2006
I was at the dollar store the other day shopping and I was shocked to see that they sell ipod skins for $1.00! I was outraged when I thought of how much I spent on the skin that I have. Just thought I would share!

Savannah

Aug 11, 2006
Wow Thanks! I would have never thought of looking at the dollar store for skins for my Ipod. That is so sweet now I can change colors more often to match my outfits, Sweet!

techie

Aug 23, 2006
Cool! The Dollar store just keeps getting better and better everytime I go. I would have never thought though to check there for accessories such as these. I wonder how well they are made and if they really hold up?

Oct 30, 2009
That is good idea. I didn’t notice on my last visit to dollar shop. I’ll definitely go tomorrow in search for ipod accessories and I hope I’ll find nice skins out there for my ipod touch. This is really exciting news to know that you would have ipod skins in just a one dollar.WoW!

Dustu2

Bronze
Jul 16, 2008
Houston, TX
While Dollar Store skins may make it easier for you to match your outfit and make a fashion statement... I wouldn't count on them to provide very high quality protection.

liberated

Genius
Gold
Jul 19, 2007
Funny how people claim that cheap skins may not protect the iPod as other more expensive ones (rubber and plastic is the same). If anything, I would argue that cheap skins may not fit as good as mire expensive ones, but that's just me. I happen to think that all this skin junk is just overpriced plastic and rubber. Even the most expensive ones are probably pennies worth of materials.