Check this out guys iEye

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Those are some pretty neat concepts.

I would by all of them. But let's think about the probability that Apple would make them.

I can see an Apple camera in the future easily, but an Apple car, eh, not so much.

- John

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
Ahh...but VW and Apple are in talks right now for an Icar. Here are some concepts form the LA auto show. Heard rumors that the icar may be on back burner now, but there is an Apple car on its way!

http://www.engadget.com/2007/11/16/is-the-vw-space-up-interface-developed-by-Apple/

I would by all of them. But let's think about the probability that Apple would make them.

I can see an Apple camera in the future easily, but an Apple car, eh, not so much.

- John

eufo

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
Miami

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
VW has had a lot of mechanical problems with their current lineup. While they are really cool looking vehicles to me, I don't want something that will constantly be going to the shop. If their customer satisfaction ratings would go, I would really consider something like this. Until then, it'll be Honda or Toyota for me.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007

- John
I already have one (Apple Car)...

Last edited by a moderator:

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
VW has had a lot of mechanical problems with their current lineup. While they are really cool looking vehicles to me, I don't want something that will constantly be going to the shop. If their customer satisfaction ratings would go, I would really consider something like this. Until then, it'll be Honda or Toyota for me.

yes, the only problem is that VW and Apple talks stopped last week. AFAIK they haven't started back up yet. So we might not see the sexiness that would be an iCar that would cause the women to have iGasms :)

Waveguy

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007

kdarling

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NJ, NC, CO
Reminds me of TrakAx on a Windows Mobile device:

http://www.trakax.com/software/mobile/

The way that handheld cameras are getting smarter (look at the smile detection touchscreen Sony's for example), it won't be surprising if most digital cams have built-in editing soon.

So much cool stuff coming...

mernst

Silver
Jul 11, 2007
Gulfport, Ms

- John
I would love to get this camera..... oh the joy of Apple... :p