Check Your Balances - Some Apple Pay Users Being Charged Twice On Purchases

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
The fact of the matter is when Apple Pay rolled out, several retailers were already having issues with it. It could be that Apple is going back to the drawing board and working on A new pay system and trying not to deal with the bad press.
That could very well be the case.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
How can they be done with Apple Pay that quick!? Maybe they were already in the process of getting rid of it? I used it the other day.
The fact of the matter is when Apple Pay rolled out, several retailers were already having issues with it. It could be that Apple is going back to the drawing board and working on A new pay system and trying not to deal with the bad press.
Both of you. Read. ;)

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
They disabled Apple Pay so that they can push their new system which is not based on NFC. That is a cheap shot to Apple.

radtechy

Contributor
Silver
Jul 20, 2011
Forgot to mention BoA automatically credited me back for the double charge

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
So happy I'm not an iPhone user. My phone is working on android and is already starting to buggy and under certain circumstances fall, because it''s old, but I still love it and would never trade for Apple products. I'm not sure that this is my best solution, but I am very comfortable. Recently, my friend sent me this link https://www.metryus.com/for-banks and I realized that I don't care what my phone is, if only it could support the programs that these guys create. I was really interested in the creation of mobile banking applications and I want to create them myself, and these guys will be an indicator for me.
Yet you post in an Apple based forum... nice Spam attempt