Checking what you have on your AT&T account?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

KRIEGHOFF

Bronze
Oct 28, 2011
Is there someplace on AT&T where you can look at your account and see what you have used for the month?

Thanks!

Oct 3, 2009
Their website. You need to make an account.

But there is also a ATT app that shows you all your usage, allows you to pay the bill, etc.

Oct 3, 2009
Can also dial *data# and it will send you a text with your usage for the billing cycle.
Will that give you text and voice and all that also? Didn't know about that one.

The online version also can give you charts so you can see history of usage.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Will that give you text and voice and all that also? Didn't know about that one.

The online version also can give you charts so you can see history of usage.
This is what I get when I do it. Text and data usage. Might be another code to get minutes. Idk
ImageUploadedByiCafe1320719356.582376.jpg

I better be careful might go over my data in the next three days. Lol

KRIEGHOFF

Bronze
Oct 28, 2011
Thanks Rugaby! 1 of the things listed says "TXT/IM Overage : 18 (Deactivated)

What does the Deactivated mean?

KRIEGHOFF

Bronze
Oct 28, 2011
Yes! After 33 years the company I worked for told me my job wasn't there anymore.

It was a company phone but it was a number I had for 25 years and I wanted the number back.

I had to add the phone to my personal account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Yes! After 33 years the company I worked for told me my job wasn't there anymore.

It was a company phone but it was a number I had for 25 years and I wanted the number back.

I had to add the phone to my personal account.
You used to have a limit on your text messages allowed. Since the change happened after your last billing cycle started it still shows that number but now says deactivated as to not scare you. That line will disappear next billing cycle.

Last edited by a moderator:

KRIEGHOFF

Bronze
Oct 28, 2011
Thanks! This phone iPhone thing billing is new to me because when i was working I never saw a bill.

Again thanks for the help!