Chess Fans?

ERASER

Jan 14, 2007
Can anyone tell me what the Best Chess game out there is ? I'm actually upgrading my phone after holding out on the 1.1.4 Dinosaur I have & am having a hard time deciding .. . . Thanks

ERASER

Jan 14, 2007
Put it together guy, we're on an iPhone Message Board in the iPhone App Store category & I am using terms Like 1.1.4 ?!

WOW !

eloi

Sep 17, 2008
Southern California
I've got two chess apps and I like both.

Caissa Chess is the classic chess game where you play against the iPhone. It beats me way too often.

Versus Chess is more fun, because you play against other real people over the Internet. However you have to sit down with your iPhone and play the whole (timed) game to the end at once, which doesn't fit with how I play iPhone games generally.

/e

Oct 26, 2008
The Big Bang Games chess is pretty hard, if you like challenges. It's not free though.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Put it together guy, we're on an iPhone Message Board in the iPhone App Store category & I am using terms Like 1.1.4 ?!

WOW !
Wow, yourself. I did say that for the iPhone I had no idea, but I merely added my additional opinion for the Mac and PC. I probably should have inverted the two sentences for clarity, though.

You have a bright future here with posts like that.

Have a nice day.

ERASER

Jan 14, 2007
I gotcha . . .. Sorry