Chicago

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
What about Manchester UK? Suppose you could pop in for a Guinness in Ireland en route, though :)

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
or a reunion in Dublin , :p you ever been in Ireland IPW ?
Yeah, well Northern Ireland. I'd love to go to Ireland though. Guinness factory looks awesome. I suppose thats what all tourists think when they head over. I've seen Ireland many times from the sea ;)

applejailescape

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
Yeah, well Northern Ireland. I'd love to go to Ireland though. Guinness factory looks awesome. I suppose thats what all tourists think when they head over. I've seen Ireland many times from the sea ;)
Northern Ireland is more like England , where as the Republic is like a totally different place , I've been to the Guinness factory is well worth the visit , and they don't make Guinness like they do in Ireland anywhere else ;) , I'm more of a Heineken or Miller man myself !

applejailescape

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
I've got a lovely group of cans of Guinness in the fridge here in Texas. Much closer than Ireland and England - though I have to see nothing ever beats a Guinness in Ireland.
I'll post you over a can of Guinness from Ireland shall we say 50$ :p , where is the Guinness made in America ?