Cingular Customer service calls

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
You can take this any way you want. We all know no one Knows exact details about the iPhone but this is what I got on my last call with Cingular customer service.

+iPhone Price will be the same for everyone
-Unknown whether or not contract is required for existing customers.
+Will be sold at Cingular stores and APPLE's Website.

Feel free to add to this thread with your customer service experiences. I will update this first post with all new information. I think it will be interesting to see what Cingular or Apple tells different customers, since everyone dosn't get the same REP.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
I wonder if these "reps" just pull info out of a hat to tell people. Because they have no clue whats going on.

I am ready in a Cingular plan and have been with them since Dec of 05 and before that with At&t 2 years before that. If they don't let me buy the iPhone without a contract I will probably threaten to cancel my contract. I already will probably have to add a data plan to my family plan just for the iPhone anyways but unless they have a "iPhone" plan, im not going to be signing a new contract.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
it would still be interesting to see what they tell other members. Maybe there is some truth to it>?
Im not even going to call because I know they know no more than I do other than what is told by them by the company. "It will come out in June, $499 and $599 with a 2-year."