ClassicLockScreen causing iPhone to restart in safe mode

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bazedoktor

Sep 5, 2014
Hi everyone!!I have iPhone 4s with iOS 7.1.2 and jailbreak Pangu!I have two question and i need help for them.First one i've updated the ClassicLockScreen from 1.0-2 to 2.0-4 and my iphone restart in safe mode.Also when the iphone is locked the time format is not in 24h it's only in 12 hour format(in ClassicLockScreen 1.0-2).Please help for that!!The second question is are there any iOS 6 dialer which work on iOS 7?I've installed one it shows up at the start but after few seconds disappears and the dialer from iOS 7 is back again(which i hate it.The iOS 6 and the iOS 5 dialers are the BEST!!).Thanks for help and understanding!!

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Does it show that the classiclockscreen is for iOS 7? Also many themes such as for the dialect are not able to be done on iOS 7 now such as phone dialer wallpaper. As for the 24H, in your clock settings in settings-general you can set it to 24-hour.

bazedoktor

Sep 5, 2014
Yes MoneyMaker it show that is for iOS 7 and works fine version 1.0-2 except the time format but when i updated to 2.0-4 my iPhone restarts in safe mode.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Hi everyone!!I have iPhone 4s with iOS 7.1.2 and jailbreak Pangu!I have two question and i need help for them.First one i've updated the ClassicLockScreen from 1.0-2 to 2.0-4 and my iphone restart in safe mode.Also when the iphone is locked the time format is not in 24h it's only in 12 hour format(in ClassicLockScreen 1.0-2).Please help for that!!The second question is are there any iOS 6 dialer which work on iOS 7?I've installed one it shows up at the start but after few seconds disappears and the dialer from iOS 7 is back again(which i hate it.The iOS 6 and the iOS 5 dialers are the BEST!!).Thanks for help and understanding!!
Install Crash Reporter and reboot. Then make a copy of the crash log in Crash Reporter and send it to the developer Classic Lockscreen developer and uninstall the theme. You can reinstall it after the developer has fixed it.