Clear Skins Full Body Protection

Hydrogen3

Bronze
Apr 17, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD.
Are these permanent or can they be removed? Do they work as advertised or a waste of Money. I'm looking at Zagg or Body Guardz.

Thanks in advance

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Are you referring to the invisible shield full body protectors? I do not believe they are permanent. Nothing is truly permanent in this situation. They are not bad, but they are definitely expensive.

In my honest opinion, I do not prefer protectors that you must put on yourself. You can have them put it on for you, but it does take a little while to get all of the bubbles out, and even then a day or two later a small bubble or two or three may appear. I prefer a full body case such as the otterbox. Yes it's somewhat bulky, but all I want is protection. I don't mind the bulkiness.

Hydrogen3

Bronze
Apr 17, 2013
Gaithersburg, MD.
I'm going to try going "naked" if you will.. I was thinking they might provide some scratch protection. I never used them before..

Thanks

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I've used both and have a preference for Invisible Shield. Both are easily removed and won't leave any permanent residue. They will do a great job at protecting against scratches.