Clear Skins Full Body Protection

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Hydrogen3, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Hydrogen3

Hydrogen3 Member
    Bronze

Are these permanent or can they be removed? Do they work as advertised or a waste of Money. I'm looking at Zagg or Body Guardz.

Thanks in advance

2. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

Are you referring to the invisible shield full body protectors? I do not believe they are permanent. Nothing is truly permanent in this situation. They are not bad, but they are definitely expensive.

In my honest opinion, I do not prefer protectors that you must put on yourself. You can have them put it on for you, but it does take a little while to get all of the bubbles out, and even then a day or two later a small bubble or two or three may appear. I prefer a full body case such as the otterbox. Yes it's somewhat bulky, but all I want is protection. I don't mind the bulkiness.

3. Hydrogen3

Hydrogen3 Member
    Bronze

I'm going to try going "naked" if you will.. I was thinking they might provide some scratch protection. I never used them before..

Thanks

4. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

I've used both and have a preference for Invisible Shield. Both are easily removed and won't leave any permanent residue. They will do a great job at protecting against scratches.