Clearance 4GB iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 15, 2007
I decided and tell to my friend to buy iPhone 4GB from the USA and to bring me in Bulgaria in the holydays. In Apple Online Store I saw the 4GB iPhone in the Clearrance section. Waht means - celarance? Are Apple have unlimited 4GB iPhones or after all of it sales the 4GB version will can't be found in the Apple Store?

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
разчистване, изсичане (на гора), минаване по сметка (чек), свободно пространство, разпродажба, луфт, чиста печалба

Aug 30, 2007
Bothell, WA
I decided and tell to my friend to buy iPhone 4GB from the USA and to bring me in Bulgaria in the holydays. In Apple Online Store I saw the 4GB iPhone in the Clearrance section. Waht means - celarance? Are Apple have unlimited 4GB iPhones or after all of it sales the 4GB version will can't be found in the Apple Store?
I have no idea what Greg said but yes, you are correct. The 4GB versions are no longer in production and once they are all sold out you will not be able to purchase them anymore unless you buy a used or refurbished one.

Sep 15, 2007
I have no idea what Greg said but yes, you are correct. The 4GB versions are no longer in production and once they are all sold out you will not be able to purchase them anymore unless you buy a used or refurbished one.
Thanks! Greg give me Bulgarian translation of the clearance word :)

btw Greg, да не си българин?

hbueain

Sep 25, 2007
-

i think they sold the last 4gb yesterday, u can't find that "4gb iPhone $299" thing on the bottom of the page anymore. .. at Applestore.com

shroogis

Sep 27, 2007
i think they sold the last 4gb yesterday, u can't find that "4gb iPhone $299" thing on the bottom of the page anymore. .. at Applestore.com

Yeah, good thing I ordered mine on Monday! Mine didn't ship out until 11pm Michigan time last night so I was worried until then! It's also coming from China so it's probably the last of their 4gb stock.

hbueain

Sep 25, 2007
-

Yeah, good thing I ordered mine on Monday! Mine didn't ship out until 11pm Michigan time last night so I was worried until then! It's also coming from China so it's probably the last of their 4gb stock.
coming from China?

i ordered mine on sunday i think, coming form cali ... can't wait =D

fedex tracking "Sep 25 - In Transit, NV"