Clearance iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Kei

Sep 8, 2007
Hi guys,

Do you know if "real" Apple stores sell clearance items (iPhone 4gb) like on their website?

Thanks,
Kei

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I'm sure they do, but it all depends on stock. They probably don't have many 4GB's. Not sure if it applies to iPhones, but Apple Stores sell what's called "refreshed" items. They aren't refurbs, but items that were returned because the buyer wanted a different model, etc. You might find some refreshed 4GB models at lower that $299. Again, I'm not sure if this applies to the iPhone line. I purchased my Powerbook refreshed.

-Chris

Kei

Sep 8, 2007
I'm sure they do, but it all depends on stock. They probably don't have many 4GB's. Not sure if it applies to iPhones, but Apple Stores sell what's called "refreshed" items. They aren't refurbs, but items that were returned because the buyer wanted a different model, etc. You might find some refreshed 4GB models at lower that $299. Again, I'm not sure if this applies to the iPhone line. I purchased my Powerbook refreshed.

-Chris
Thank you!
I'm going to the Apple store in manhattan...I will post a feedback.

Kei

Jul 10, 2007
They have a few here in Atlanta at the stores.

I assume you are responding to the OP's question about refurbished/refreshed 4G phones in stores at reduced prices.

What is the price in Atlanta? Is this at the Perimeter Mall location?

Let me know...I will head there tonight.

Jul 10, 2007
I just called the Apple Store at Perimeter Mall in Atlanta. The Apple guy answering the phone stated that stores will no longer be carrying "refreshed" (refurb) items at all. Although stores sold "refreshed" items in the past they will now only be availabe online.

And fyi...that store is out of 4g phones.

gentlegiantcraig

Bronze
Jun 17, 2007
Sunny South Florida

-Chris
I know this is offtopic but, Congrats Chris on your almost 1000 post. Though when you (if you) reply to this will make it 1000. Thats the 4th highest. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to the website. We wouldn't be here without you. Thanks
Craig