Clearing conversation

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
I just noticed this and wanted to see if it was everyone or just me go into a sms conversation and press clear the little thing should pop up saying clear convesation or cancel...keep pressing the clear button in the top right corner even with the pop ups it should just keep getting dimmer and more popups.....just thought it was strange and that id tell you guys

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Whoa, that's a weird one. How far into "the hole" have you gone? I went in 34 cancels deep (it's easier to count on the way out... kinda stuttery on the way in). It got really dark. I was scared... I usually use my iPhone for light in times like this, but... yeah. I chickened out.

Who wants to go deeper? I smell a contest.

Seriously though, Corey, I doubt anyone's ever noticed that before. Everybody should hit all the social networking icons for this post... we could make Digg! :D

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
hmmm. I got it to dim once the first time i tried and only had two pop up screens.... Then I couldn't even get it to do that on following tries..

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Whoa, that's a weird one. How far into "the hole" have you gone? I went in 34 cancels deep (it's easier to count on the way out... kinda stuttery on the way in). It got really dark. I was scared... I usually use my iPhone for light in times like this, but... yeah. I chickened out.

Who wants to go deeper? I smell a contest.

Seriously though, Corey, I doubt anyone's ever noticed that before. Everybody should hit all the social networking icons for this post... we could make Digg! :D
ya i didn't remember ever seeing this posted and yes a contest sounds amazing

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I got bored on the deck smoking a cigarette and went 100's into the hole. I almost fell asleep coming out of it. It's odd and all, but apparently, you cannot crash your phone doing it.

OJ: it seems to not respond for long periods of time, but keep tappin'... it will get darker.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
I got bored on the deck smoking a cigarette and went 100's into the hole. I almost fell asleep coming out of it. It's odd and all, but apparently, you cannot crash your phone doing it.

OJ: it seems to not respond for long periods of time, but keep tappin'... it will get darker.
good god i haven't gotten near that far...nice

iJohn

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Long Island, NY
johnburke.tumblr.com
That's pretty funny. I never noticed that. I realized after I hit the clear button about 40 times that I would then have to select Clear Conversation another 40 times. Ooops!

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
i noticed this a while back but never thought of sharing.. well now i know that if i press i a button and purple penis people start flying out the phone ill share with yall....
but yes it is pretty odd

woot woot that was post 250..