clearing the screen

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

buttsecks

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
is there any way to get rid of the large timestamp banner you see when the phone is locked? i want to get rid of that big banner and make the time a smaller size and be able to move it around. maybe make the banner blank or invisible and possibly move the time to the taskbar so its out of the way. also the banner where the slider is. there has to be a way you can make it blank and move the slider to other places on the screen.

Stevonw

Silver
Sep 14, 2007
UK
is there any way to get rid of the large timestamp banner you see when the phone is locked? i want to get rid of that big banner and make the time a smaller size and be able to move it around. maybe make the banner blank or invisible and possibly move the time to the taskbar so its out of the way. also the banner where the slider is. there has to be a way you can make it blank and move the slider to other places on the screen.

No, sorry. This is not possible yet. :(

buttsecks

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
something else i would like to do would be to change the slider. so instead of sliding the lock across maybe turn it into a circle where you have to drag it around to unlock. or just be able to get rid of the slider and push a button on the screen to unlock the phone. i want to be able to customize it (even more) the way you want. im sure in time people will find a way to do all this. the phone just came out and i can already do so many things to it! cant wait to see what ill be able to do to my phone in a year!