Cleveland Ohio - Apple Store

Zephix

Jul 10, 2008
Apple Store - Beachwood Ohio

You are NOT allowed to camp out... the line will begin to form on Friday at 6am!

I will be there... anyone else?

kevlar08

Zealot
Gold
Jul 3, 2008
Colorado
Apple Store - Beachwood Ohio

You are NOT allowed to camp out... the line will begin to form on Friday at 6am!

I will be there... anyone else?
why cant people camp out there?

Zephix

Jul 10, 2008
I stopped by the Legacy Village store today and they had a sign outside with this info on it:

Rules and Regulations for Apple iPhone Release

1. Overnight parking at Legacy Village is prohibited.
2. No tents, sleeping bags or camping will be allowed.
3. Line will form on Friday, June 29th beginning at 6 AM.
4. The holding or saving of spaces in line is prohibited.
5. Any disorderly or unruly behavior while in line or on property will result in immediate removal from Legacy Village.
6. Legacy Village is privately owned and reserves the right to enforce rules and regulations in our code of conduct.

I guess it's a good thing seeing that the most you will wait is 12 hours. I can just see the mad rush at 6. I am happy about this... cause now those dorks cant wait forever and it is more first come first serve at 6am.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
I stopped by the Legacy Village store today and they had a sign outside with this info on it:

Rules and Regulations for Apple iPhone Release

1. Overnight parking at Legacy Village is prohibited.
2. No tents, sleeping bags or camping will be allowed.
3. Line will form on Friday, June 29th beginning at 6 AM.
4. The holding or saving of spaces in line is prohibited.
5. Any disorderly or unruly behavior while in line or on property will result in immediate removal from Legacy Village.
6. Legacy Village is privately owned and reserves the right to enforce rules and regulations in our code of conduct.

I guess it's a good thing seeing that the most you will wait is 12 hours. I can just see the mad rush at 6. I am happy about this... cause now those dorks cant wait forever and it is more first come first serve at 6am.
June 29? I guess they're using the same sign they used last year.:laugh2:

Zephix

Jul 10, 2008
June 29? I guess they're using the same sign they used last year.:laugh2:

oooo... good point dude... I wonder.

I was just up there today... and there was no one camping out there, so we will see.