Clock advancing 1 hour when docked :(

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
This is the most annyone bug I HAVE EVER run int on the g-damned iPhone...

Well, whenever I dock with my PC now my clock advances an hour, guaranteed. It only happens when iTunes is open too...

If you've run into this problem I'd love to hear how you fixed it, because right now I have nothing but hate for this phone, it has already ruined my schedule 3 times today and twice yesterday.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
u think thats bad?

every few times it goes to 1967 or 2003 for me
Thats because your computer has hibernated or set the hard to sleep while you had iTunes open. Close iTunes, remove your iPhone and then redock and sync.

Fixed.

I got that from Google trying to find answers to my own question, but no F'n dice. This is a serious break point for me, I had to set my computer to a different time zone for this iPhone to stop advancing my time. Now my desktop's time is F'd up. I need a real solution.

Woz was right.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i assume you have fiddled with your date & time settings?

if not, what are they? "Set automatically", "Time Zone", etc...

mobilehavoc

Bronze
Jul 12, 2007
Make sure you've applied the 2007 DST patch for your OS - assuming it's Windows. Worst case, things should go back to normal by this Sunday when the clocks change this year

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Thanks, took me a while but I eventually found out that Daylight Savings was pushed to end on Nov. 4th this year :T

Set my comp to Arizona to fix it for now :p