Clock Display while Docked?

dazza

Sep 19, 2007
When my iPhone is docked/charging on my bedside table i would love to be able to look over and see what time it is without touching the phone, is there a way to do this? I can't see an app available for this purpose.

Is anyone clever enough with a spare 5 minutes able to knock something up?;)

Cheers

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Well - the only way would be to turn your auto-lock to never so that the screen wouldn't turn off. But then your phone's display would be bright as hell in your bedroom... :D

dazza

Sep 19, 2007
Well - the only way would be to turn your auto-lock to never so that the screen wouldn't turn off. But then your phone's display would be bright as hell in your bedroom... :D
Yeah i know what you mean, I had considered that but that would be another excuse for my wife to hate the iPhone (anybody else get grief off the other half about their iPhone?)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Yeah i know what you mean, I had considered that but that would be another excuse for my wife to hate the iPhone (anybody else get grief off the other half about their iPhone?)
If you wanted to take the extra step, you could turn your brightness almost all the way down. Might get old doing this every night and day though.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
For all that trouble and keeping peace with the wife just get an illuminated bedside clock.