closing membership

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
Give me your iPhone - that automatically closes your membership apparently.

More seriously - you either have to request an admin remove you, or open a temporary email account on hotmail - change all your details to something anonymous, and then close the new email account (or just remove the settings)

There should be an option to remove your own account really.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
The only time I like to see members leave is if they are heading to this place, this place, this place or this place.;)

-Chris
Hmmm. Do I want to click those links, Chris?

Oh, okay. Just the other Everything sites.

Seriously, though, why leave us? I was considering stopping posting here back in September due to all the Apple hating, and was looking for a way to delete my account. I went as far to delete all my posts.

I'm glad I stuck around though.

- John

Last edited by a moderator:

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Hmmm. Do I want to click those links, Chris?

Oh, okay. Just the other Everything sites.

Seriously, though, why leave us? I was considering stopping posting here back in September due to all the Apple hating, and was looking for a way to delete my account. I went as far to delete all my posts.

I'm glad I stuck around though.

- John
Me too. (I mean I am glad you stayed). You are very helpful.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
TYPICAL EXAMPLE OF A blah blah blah! Just joking....Please stick around...I promise not to hate while you're around..... PLEASE STAY we're all family....it's like hating your little brother....(for a day or so)

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
This place is like digg, women are only a figment of people's imagination and when a real one finally does come around, everyone scares her off because they are like the aliens from Toy Story when they see the claw "oooo girl... oooo"

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
macman? helpful?

more like a nuisance... :p
Hypocrite. You just strut around trashing everyone with your badass attitude. :p

BTW - I'm not asking the OP to stay due to any reasons that have to do with women. I have a girlfriend.

- John