Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Code Black[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2015-09-30[/RELEASE]

Creator: [SERIESAUTH]Michael Seitzman[/SERIESAUTH]

Cast: [ACTOR]Marcia Gay Harden[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Luis Guzmán[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Raza Jaffrey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benjamin Hollingsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bonnie Somerville[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Melanie Chandra[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Harry M. Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]William Allen Young[/ACTOR]

Overview: [PLOT]Inspired by the award-winning documentary, this medical drama is set in the busiest and most notorious ER in the nation where the extraordinary staff confront a challenged system in order to protect their ideals and the patients who need them the most.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
When it comes to medical dramas, It doesn't take a superbly good show to keep me entertained.

This is what Code Black appears to be… just another medical drama. The pilot featured a "suspended animation" case that really could have benefited from a little bit more screen time.

Right now, the only cast member I don't really care for is Luis Guzmán. It doesn't really help that he's playing a nurse who refers to himself as "momma." Hopefully he won't stay on the show forever.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Dude, you gotta watch Narcos. It's on Netflix. You're welcome in advance.

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Dude, you gotta watch Narcos. It's on Netflix. You're welcome in advance.
I see I'm only one ten-episode season behind so far. Good to know, I can catch up in less than a week. I'll let you know how it goes :)