Cold out, they serve coffee around here at the iCafe

Jan 11, 2008
Chicago
Well, I finally did it.....no, not get the iPhone (I did that on iDay).....Joined the cafe.

I have been lurking around here since early last summer. I have LMAO, gotten educated about the iPhone (not to mention other things), Read things that would make you go...."Jeez, thats pretty Stupid".....Read things that would make you go...."Jeez, thats pretty Smart"......

You folks have been great.....So, thanks to all, for the Fun, Education, Entertainment, Raising of Blood Pressure etc etc etc

Just thought I'd finally say "Hey"......Later:cool:

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Welcome even though you have been here long term already. Glad you joined so you can chat too.

Jan 11, 2008
Chicago
KNK.....

BTW, I love that avatar. I made a T-shirt for myself with that Picture on it....the shirt says "Not now, I'm having a Nolte day".......I get quite a few comments about it (LOL).

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
KNK.....

BTW, I love that avatar. I made a T-shirt for myself with that Picture on it....the shirt says "Not now, I'm having a Nolte day".......I get quite a few comments about it (LOL).

Sorry to hear that, I just called up my lawyers and they will be in contact with you. You will have to buy a License if you use my picture.:mad:

Jan 11, 2008
Chicago
Oh Oh (Man my lawyer just keeps gettin richer)

.....those were some of the comments I got......the "T" was for Me only....I hope Nick doesn't get PO'd

Care to settle OOC...I'll giva ya the T

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Welcome to the site, pie!

- John