Colin Powell is an iPhone user.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
I am a lighting guy who does some high profile events, and one of my coworkers just got off a gig with colin, who forgot his iPhone in tv greenroom when he went on stage. My friend wanted to check it out and get ol' W's phone number, but assumed if he touched the damn thing he would disappear for a long time. I wish I could have checked that phone out! At least we know he is down with the iPhone! I wonder if condy has one too? Jam to the wu tang on the way to Iraq! LOL

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
But what would your friend do if Colin walked in while he was holding it.

Uh, just cleaning your phone sir.
HI sir, um...If President Bush calls and asks why you ordered 300 pizzas to the white house..um...it wasn't me. (drop phone run)

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
HI sir, um...If President Bush calls and asks why you ordered 300 pizzas to the white house..um...it wasn't me. (drop phone run)
What I am really wondering is what music he has on that bad boy. I am thinking all smooth Jazz all the time.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm pretty sure he had a passcode but if not having Dubya's phone number would be pretty sweet. Then again, the kid from Iceland or whatever that got ahold of Bush's number sure wasn't happy when the secret service showed up at his house.