Colors and sounds

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have seen people change their battery charging colors, etc. Is their any easy way of doing this because the searches I have found it looks difficult. Also is there a way you can change alert sounds to the sounds you already have on your phone like you can with other cell phones. It would be great if there was an easy app for this.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
I have seen people change their battery charging colors, etc. Is their any easy way of doing this because the searches I have found it looks difficult. Also is there a way you can change alert sounds to the sounds you already have on your phone like you can with other cell phones. It would be great if there was an easy app for this.
It's called iBrickr if you have a PC. I don't use a Mac but I know the program for that are iBreezy and iFuntastic.

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
I have ibrickr and have changed my theme but I don't see where you can change the battery charging color or change alert sounds to the sounds that are already on the phone. What do I go under?

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Also do I do this with the computer or the iPhone?

cypher7810

Bronze
Sep 12, 2007
Also do I do this with the computer or the iPhone?

I do it all on the computer and upload using Ibrickr. It seems hard at first. First try editing your carrier , and work on the battery icon and stuff. Once you get used to the file structure and the layout it gets much easier. I started with my carrier, and now have my battery, charging battery, slider and all colors blue, with a Decepticon Theme.

Just back up your originals. Also read through the posts here, some of them have step by step where to put the files, and after you do it, it is very easy, just some times it takes a little time. ;)