Copy & Paste. I like it.Put in Recover Mode by following directions here:
How to put your iPhone in recovery mode :
- Turn the device completely off and disconnect it from cable/dock.
- Hold down the home button.
- While holding down the home button connect to a computer with a cable (easiest) or dock.
- Keep holding down the home button until you see a connect-to-itunes screen You are now in recovery mode.
If that does not work, put in DFU mode:
How to put your iPhone in DFU mode :
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Turn iPhone off.
- Hold power and home together for 10 seconds (exactly).
- Release power but keep holding home until the computers beeps (observed on a PC) as a USB device is recognized.
- A few seconds later iTunes should detect your iPhone.
- If the Restore Logo is present on the screen, you are in Recovery Mode, not DFU.
Glad you had the same results as me! Yes, def, still gonna wait for the "official" fix and do it then too.Restoring from backup definitely fixes MMS / FaceTime issue. My SHSH files are also stored with Saurik after loading Cydia kk
Still, I'm waiting for an actual fix to the problem.