Common issues for 7.1

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by silvermoon, Mar 20, 2014.

1. silvermoon

silvermoon Evangelist
    Gold

2. ricks2gtouch

ricks2gtouch Zealot
    Silver

Thanks! Didn't realize people were having those issues. I haven't experienced any of that since the 7.1 update.

3. rambo47

rambo47 Contributor
    Silver

Me neither. Everything has been perfect for me since 7.0.4. Now 7.1 is perfect and FAST. :)

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

My battery does seem to drain a bit faster, but it's not that big an issue. No other problems.

5. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Please use the iOS 7 forum for iOS 7 specific discussion. ;) Thread has been moved.

6. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I haven't had any of those problems. The title is misleading. I thought it was going to only list bugs. They got the number up to 41 by adding things like parallax/animations as an annoyance. I agree that the animations and intentional lag are incredibly annoying and we should have an option to disable it all together, but we've had to deal with forced animations since 7.0. Reducing motion isn't enough. I want to kill it.

7. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

Several times now, I have had an issue where the keyboard, on my iPhone 5, suddenly becomes unresponsive or only sporadically so and scrolling is not smooth and stutters badly. Every time this has happened the phone was plugged into its stock Apple charger with the stock cord. Unplug the cord from the phone and everything immediately returns to normal. There doesn't seem to be any particular set of circumstances that cause this and it doesn't always happen when the phone is charging but I have not seen it happen when the phone was not charging. Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas? I'm running iOS 7.1 on a non jailbroken phone.

8. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

It's a common problem on 7.1. There will probably be a software update to fix it.
    http://modmyi.com/content/14182-users-report-freezing-lagging-apple-s-recently-released-ios-7-1.html

9. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver