Complaining Is Worthless?

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
If you are watching the Apple new conference on SDK and Exchange support I guess you understand that Apple listens to its customers. And not just the ones who walk into an Apple store.

for those who think the iPhone is perfect and resent people wanting more well...........nothing to see here.

OhWhyMe

Bronze
Jan 17, 2008
If you are watching the Apple new conference on SDK and Exchange support I guess you understand that Apple listens to its customers. And not just the ones who walk into an Apple store.

for those who think the iPhone is perfect and resent people wanting more well...........nothing to see here.
Do you mean that iPhone isn't perfect? :laugh2:

nyc_rock

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Do you mean that iPhone isn't perfect? :laugh2:

I would never suggest that. Very exciting news though. Not only will there be exchange support, there will also be AOL IM and the app store on iTunes.

Everything is supposed to hit iPhone owners the end of June.

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
I hope AIM isn't the only card they're playing for a Native 3rd party announcements. You can use a free web app for that, and in both cases using EDGE clogs up your phone line so you can't receive incoming calls. D:

Yeah, I'm gonna need something a little more meaty for a Native App announcement. Heck, I'd be satisfied with even an iPhone version of PhotoBooth as far as announcements go.