Completely Lost ... but I see land ahead ..

LouDaMan

Apr 4, 2008
Brooklyn, USA
Brand new to this site; just got my iPhone (8gig) two weeks ago. here's the iPhone info: T-Mobile; 8gig; Version 1.1.4 (4A102); Model MA712LL; Modem Firmware 04.04.05_G. That's all I know from looking at Settings..ABout. My problem is that I can't get Summerboard to show any themes. I've installed BSD Subsystem (version 2.1); Installer Version 3.01; BSD Subsystem 2.0 Termfix Version 1.10. I tried to install Summerboard but it didn't want to download; what I do have is SMBPrefs (whatever that is) and that shows the title Summerboard when I click on it. Way on the bottom of this Summerboard screen it has a button for 'Restart Springboard' ... now, I've tried a couple of things from this site but nothing works for me ... any help would be appreciated. Thanks to the Modz and the iPhone godz (whomever they may happen to be) that I haven't completely flipped my lid and smashed this beautiful phone.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I can't remember details, but I found that if I downloaded something pertaining to Summerboard from my System folder in installer rather than directly from the Summerboard one, they started showing up...
Let me see if I can find the link where I read about this, but in the meantime, check out your System folder.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Last edited by a moderator: