Completely off topic.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bo7e1se

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Coal City, IL
www.myspace.com
Ok, i know this has nothing to do with an iPhone at all but maybe you guys could help.

Here's the story. Currently i am 17 years old going to be 18 in December. My friend will be 18 in February. Right after he turns 18 my mom is taking us wherever i want to go. I have decided on Cancun because i've already been to Jamaica.

I was just wondering if anybody knows of any resorts in the Cancun area where two 18 year old guys, who want to party and have a good time, would want to go. A few things i am looking for are:
1. All inclusive
2. Swim-up bar
3. Has to have a night club

So ya.. pretty much all im looking for is somewhere fun to party and drink my ass off. If anybody knows of a hot spring break location in Cancun please let me know. Oh ya, ill be taking my iPhone with me :laugh2:

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
So you must be thinking that turning 18 makes you and your friend all grown up? Appears to me that you have a very long way to go to get there. Good luck.

dsuppa

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
New Jersey
www.dfsdesigns.com
Ok, i know this has nothing to do with an iPhone at all but maybe you guys could help.

Here's the story. Currently i am 17 years old going to be 18 in December. My friend will be 18 in February. Right after he turns 18 my mom is taking us wherever i want to go. I have decided on Cancun because i've already been to Jamaica.

I was just wondering if anybody knows of any resorts in the Cancun area where two 18 year old guys, who want to party and have a good time, would want to go. A few things i am looking for are:
1. All inclusive
2. Swim-up bar
3. Has to have a night club

So ya.. pretty much all im looking for is somewhere fun to party and drink my ass off. If anybody knows of a hot spring break location in Cancun please let me know. Oh ya, ill be taking my iPhone with me :laugh2:
So you can go anywhere you want and you choose Cancun?!?!?

Zman-iPhone

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
umm im pretty sure i didn't say anything about me being grown up. you're probably just jealous.
Ok were not jealous of you and your butt buddies trip to paradise.

and please move this into something other than anything that has to do with the iPhone or AT&T. (deletion) haha

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
There is this night club in cancun, it is called the Karamba Bar. I think this is the perfect place for you.

Looked like there were lots of other fellas for you and your buddy to play with. Have fun on mommy and daddys tab!:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
You all are brutal!

LMAO! ^

I think this is a great little thread, mixes things up a little, ya know?

Funny as hell to!

Have a good trip bud.

And hey, you know to send us some good poolside pics from your iPhone, *wink*wink*. That is unless you go to, well you know. . .

Bannod

Bronze
Aug 11, 2007
At the beach, WA
Since it seems this thread is going to stay.... :eek:

I'd go to Egypt to see the pyramids and the Valley of Kings, and to Pompeii and Herculaneum in Italy. I'd take my iPhone, of course!

bo7e1se

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Coal City, IL
www.myspace.com
You all are brutal!

LMAO! ^

I think this is a great little thread, mixes things up a little, ya know?

Funny as hell to!

Have a good trip bud.

And hey, you know to send us some good poolside pics from your iPhone, *wink*wink*. That is unless you go to, well you know. . .
haha you know it man.. and im not going uhh.. you know. im not surprised that guy knows about it.

Zman-iPhone

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
haha you know it man.. and im not going uhh.. you know. im not surprised that guy knows about it.
Oh now your not going because all those muscular dudes intimidate you...

Why do you listen to us? I would be like,"frack you guys im going with my bf to cancum"

Just kidding im not gay... Haha

I would take my super hot gf though.

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
Uhhhhg..... ok first off from someone who has been to Mexico 8 times already... Cancun is NOT i repeat NOTTTTTTTTTT mexico... if you wanna know what Cancun is... GO TO ------> FORT LAUDERDALE,FL.... same frigging thing... why visit another country to live see the same thing you see in your own backyard everyday for free... bar on the conner, 7-11, mcdonals... ive been traveling all over Mexico and the Caribbean since i was 7.... go out and learn the culture see things that you wont see from the pools bar or the mall down the street....

but if you just want to go to Mexico cause your underage and want to booze it up... then hell go for it...