Completely off topic.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Uhhhhg..... ok first off from someone who has been to Mexico 8 times already... Cancun is NOT i repeat NOTTTTTTTTTT mexico... if you wanna know what Cancun is... GO TO ------> FORT LAUDERDALE,FL.... same frigging thing... why visit another country to live see the same thing you see in your own backyard everyday for free... bar on the conner, 7-11, mcdonals... ive been traveling all over Mexico and the Caribbean since i was 7.... go out and learn the culture see things that you wont see from the pools bar or the mall down the street....

but if you just want to go to Mexico cause your underage and want to booze it up... then hell go for it...
My wife and I took our honeymoon to cancun 8 years ago and he's right, cancun was no different than nearly any beach on the florida coast that I've been to.

It was gonna be either disney world or cancun, and I had never been out of the country before, so we decided to head south.

Don't get me wrong the "all-inclusive" hotel we stayed in was awesome! And we didn't really take any of the trips to see any ruins or anything, so maybe we could of branched out a little more.

We were offered the "ganja" a few times from little mexicans walkin up and down the beach, hehe.

I think we would've liked disney more though, oh well. Were going to disney next year and taking our 2 year old little boy so should be fun.

Btw, I love destin beach florida, that's our current vacation spot for the past 5 or so years.

If I had the choice to go anywhere though itd have to be an african safari for me. I've always dreamed of doing that.

Have fun where ever you go! And beware the butt pirates! Arrrrrhhhhggg!

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
My wife and I took our honeymoon to cancun 8 years ago and he's right, cancun was no different than nearly any beach on the florida coast that I've been to.

It was gonna be either disney world or cancun, and I had never been out of the country before, so we decided to head south.

Don't get me wrong the "all-inclusive" hotel we stayed in was awesome! And we didn't really take any of the trips to see any ruins or anything, so maybe we could of branched out a little more.

We were offered the "ganja" a few times from little mexicans walkin up and down the beach, hehe.

I think we would've liked disney more though, oh well. Were going to disney next year and taking our 2 year old little boy so should be fun.

Btw, I love destin beach florida, that's our current vacation spot for the past 5 or so years.

If I had the choice to go anywhere though itd have to be an african safari for me. I've always dreamed of doing that.

Have fun where ever you go! And beware the butt pirates! Arrrrrhhhhggg!

Damn those butt pirates... always trying to ruin a good time LOL :p