complicated iTunes/iPhone problem - help!

lhamlin

Feb 24, 2008
My iPhone syncs my contacts, calendars and podcasts with no problem. But i just added a few TV shows that I bought from iTunes to my library as well as some cd's I downloaded and they will not load onto my phone. They are in my library, but no matter what I check or uncheck they will not get onto my phone! Each time I sync my phone and try to just do the music and video, it just syncs for about 1 second and then is done. Please help I am so frustrated! Thanks

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
My iPhone syncs my contacts, calendars and podcasts with no problem. But i just added a few TV shows that I bought from iTunes to my library as well as some cd's I downloaded and they will not load onto my phone. They are in my library, but no matter what I check or uncheck they will not get onto my phone! Each time I sync my phone and try to just do the music and video, it just syncs for about 1 second and then is done. Please help I am so frustrated! Thanks
have you tried 1) selecting the movies in the Movies tab (click on the iPhone in iTunes' Source pane, and at there are tabs) and 2) choosing manually manage music and videos and dragging and dropping?

lhamlin

Feb 24, 2008
have you tried 1) selecting the movies in the Movies tab (click on the iPhone in iTunes' Source pane, and at there are tabs) and 2) choosing manually manage music and videos and dragging and dropping?
I have tried #1, but have not tried #2. How do I do that? Thanks (And why doesn't #1 work?)

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
hm. I haven't a clue as to why 1 doesn't work, but you do 2 by choosing the iPhone, clicking the Summary tab, checking the box Manually Manage blah blah..

did I mention you may want 7.6?