Computer mic/headphones adaptor

zman3k

Jan 21, 2009
I'm wondering if anyone knows where to buy or how to make an adapter that will take the separate jacks "mic" and "headphones"(check below to see what im talking about) like on a computer and make them into one single jack that can plug into the iPhone 3g headphone port so i would be able to use the mic and headphones just as i can on my normal headset. The reason for this is my computer headset wraps around my ears, so when i go snowboarding the little earbuds won't just pull out of my ears as i am boarding down the hill.

Computer-Headphone-S31.jpg

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
I'm wondering if anyone knows where to buy or how to make an adapter that will take the separate jacks "mic" and "headphones"(check below to see what im talking about) like on a computer and make them into one single jack that can plug into the iPhone 3g headphone port so i would be able to use the mic and headphones just as i can on my normal headset. The reason for this is my computer headset wraps around my ears, so when i go snowboarding the little earbuds won't just pull out of my ears as i am boarding down the hill.

View attachment 4338
Maybe you can use this one here?