Computer recognized the phone but iTunes did not (Help)

Discussion in 'iPhone 4' started by Uni2811, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Uni2811

Uni2811 New Member

I have an iPhone 4 and now iTunes doesn't recognize the phone when i plug it in to the computer. I have window 7. I have tried to unintall and reinstall both iTunes and AMDS but it didn't solve the problem. I also tried to restart AMDS and set it to automatic, but it didn't work either. I noticed that when I play a movie on Media Player Classic and put it to full screen mode, after 10 minutes or so, the screen goes back to its normal size. I saw an error message at the bottom of the screen. The message says "Focus lost to mobile device service". It's been like this for couple of months already. I couldn't add anymore new song to my phone. I've run out of option try to fix the problem myself, and in desperate need of help. Thank you!

2. flip77

flip77 New Member

maybe you are using internet download manager or something like that? try this, open cmd (as administrator) and type netsh winsock reset, after that restart your computer. hope it helps you, good luck.

3. Uni2811

Uni2811 New Member

Oh my god, it fixed. Thank you so much. I don't know what else to say. I've been listening to the old music on my phone for 6 months now. Thank you for your help!:)