Condition of your iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

vert

Dec 15, 2007
well, yesterday was a very sad day, i dropped my iPhone for the very first time. it happened while i was in P.E. and my phone just came out of my PSP case (havnt bought a real case since ive had the phone for about 2 weeks) and feel straight onto the concrete floor, it was a pretty high fall onto the floor, about 4 or 5 feet. the phone had no protection whatsoever, and to my surprise had very little damage, although the scratches were on 3 of the 4 corners, they were moderate and not so deep, as for the screen it was untouched even though it ended up facing straight into the ground the screen had no scratches or cracks. for the entire day i was saddened by this :(

so my question to you guys, whats the condition of your phone? and have you ever dropped it? and what case do you have? im considering either a dlo.com eco case, or an agent18 case.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
so my question to you guys, whats the condition of your phone? and have you ever dropped it? and what case do you have? im considering either a dlo.com eco case, or an agent18 case.
I would characterize my iPhone's condition as "excellent", but not "like new". No scratches on the screen or back, some scratches on the chrome bezel, never dropped and I use the Incase protective rubber cover. I'm thinking of switching to the Agent 18 case though just because I've heard so many good things about it.

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
I would characterize my iPhone's condition as "excellent", but not "like new". No scratches on the screen or back, some scratches on the chrome bezel, never dropped and I use the Incase protective rubber cover. I'm thinking of switching to the Agent 18 case though just because I've heard so many good things about it.
I would categorize mine as Excellent and Like VERY NEW! ;)

well i have had my iPhone since november 2nd... and i only have one little scratch on the back... i don't know how it got there but it sure is there... no scratches on my screen but tons of scratches on the chrome bezel... they accumulated once i got the iskin revo... i guess dirt was getting inside the case and scratching it up.... i really am looking into getting that new switcheasy case!:laugh2:

vert

Dec 15, 2007
well i have had my iPhone since november 2nd... and i only have one little scratch on the back... i don't know how it got there but it sure is there... no scratches on my screen but tons of scratches on the chrome bezel... they accumulated once i got the iskin revo... i guess dirt was getting inside the case and scratching it up.... i really am looking into getting that new switcheasy case!:laugh2:
yes i might get the switcheasy as well, but im also interested in the agent18

Domin8stang

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
ive dropped my phone 6-7 times. i always put it in my lap when i drive, and i forget its there so when i go to get out the car it sometimes flies across my body and onto the ground. i've got scratches on every corner, and the back has scrapes as well as the bezel. i finally put it in a case, but it doesn't bother me so much, its a phone...it will happen, oh well it adds character.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've dropped my phone several times now without a case, because I really just cannot stand them. The screen is impeccable but there are scratches on the back metal casing. I really don't mind that much. After all, it IS a phone. Plus, I have an insurance policy on it so I really don't have to worry about it too much.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
My phone's condition is still pretty good.

I've dropped it two times. There's a hairline scratch on the top of the screen, which can only been seen if you hold it under a very bright light at a certain angle. But it still bothers me knowing it's there.

There also a relatively large ding right above the camera. It's about three scratches that go into the back in a row, between the Lock Button and the camera.

- John

EJW2202

Bronze
Jun 27, 2007
I just got an agent 18 case yesterday and I love it. As for my iPhone's condition, 1 nick on the back and a few scratches on the chrome bezel.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Just the usual light scratching on the back. I have mine in an Agent 18 case. Dropped mine once from nipple level onto carpet, and there was no resulting damage.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
well, yesterday was a very sad day, i dropped my iPhone for the very first time. it happened while i was in P.E. and my phone just came out of my PSP case (havnt bought a real case since ive had the phone for about 2 weeks) and feel straight onto the concrete floor, it was a pretty high fall onto the floor, about 4 or 5 feet. the phone had no protection whatsoever, and to my surprise had very little damage, although the scratches were on 3 of the 4 corners, they were moderate and not so deep, as for the screen it was untouched even though it ended up facing straight into the ground the screen had no scratches or cracks. for the entire day i was saddened by this :(

i sympathize wit you, but vert...PE man?...you don't take your iPhone to PE?...i meen unless you're just chilln on the side...but you're fortunate that it just had a few scratches to it...

my phone is in excellent condition...i dropped it once, ONCE! LOL...i had the clear hard case on of course...but yeah man you need to the store on this site and you case man...