Conference at Disneyland Hotel

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I will be at the Disneyland hotel from 6/7-6/14. Anybody in the area interested in getting together, possibly camping out as well, let me know. :)

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
aww I wanna go to Disneyland lol. Id go cause I only live < 1 hour away buttt I have school every day this week but friday =\

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Hey Larry - tomorrow might work, if you wanna give me a call. Shari and I are still unpacking, but we can meet up for dinner tomorrow, or sometime this week. Pm me your email and phone, and I'll email you our info.

-Ramesh

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Ramesh,

Many thanks to you and your wife for your kindness in meeting me for dinner. I had a great time. EIC is not only a great place for getting or sharing information. It's also a great place for making friends. :)

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Ramesh,

Many thanks to you and your wife for your kindness in meeting me for dinner. I had a great time. EIC is not only a great place for getting or sharing information. It's also a great place for making friends. :)
Larry -

Not a problem! It was fun having dinner and getting to meet one another face to face. If we're ever in your neck of the woods, I'll look you up. ;)

-Ramesh