Conference Call Issue

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ae_wu

Jul 22, 2007
Hey it states that you are able to conference call with up to 5 people on the phone. I was able to do a conference call where there was 3 people including myself and I called a 4th person and when I hit the merge button it attempted to add teh 4th person and wouldn't merge them in. Does anyone else have this problem or is this just me? Or does anyone know how to solve this problem.

psychoticpanda

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
New York
Hey it states that you are able to conference call with up to 5 people on the phone. I was able to do a conference call where there was 3 people including myself and I called a 4th person and when I hit the merge button it attempted to add teh 4th person and wouldn't merge them in. Does anyone else have this problem or is this just me? Or does anyone know how to solve this problem.
i never knew you can call 5 people at once ?.. but i did try to do a 4 way call before and it did not work, maybe that 5 way conference call was a rumor ?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
turnerjoe said:
Hi,
I think you should have your own conferencing system. Web conferencing is an important businesss tool for any businessses. In fact, just about every businesss at one time or another probably wishes they could invite a group of people to a virtual conference room to collaborate in real time, share applications, chat and do other things when face to face is not feasible. These applications are implemented as four meeting types in Turbo meeting This really helps you in your businesss you can get your own web conferencing system from RHUB Communications. In addition to web conferencing, you can get several other features such as file transfer and PC remote control. Hope my suggestion would be helpful for you.
Best of luck!
SPAM!