Conference Call Question

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Today I decided for the first time to try a 3 way call and for some reason I could never get it to work. I made the initial call to my brother and after he answered I told him what I was doing and called our other brother. When he answered, I tapped "Merge Calls" and at the top of the phone it had one brother on hold while the other I could hear fine. Hitting the "Swap Calls" icon seemed to work fine, but I could never get the 3 of us on the call simultaneously. What could I possibly be doing wrong ? Thanks in advance.

jnowaczyk

Bronze
Sep 7, 2007
Michigan
www.gsmunlockonline.com
Today I decided for the first time to try a 3 way call and for some reason I could never get it to work. I made the initial call to my brother and after he answered I told him what I was doing and called our other brother. When he answered, I tapped "Merge Calls" and at the top of the phone it had one brother on hold while the other I could hear fine. Hitting the "Swap Calls" icon seemed to work fine, but I could never get the 3 of us on the call simultaneously. What could I possibly be doing wrong ? Thanks in advance.
Hey TopCat just a guess as i never used it .. but do you have 3 way calling enabled on your plan ? :)

topcat84

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Hey TopCat just a guess as i never used it .. but do you have 3 way calling enabled on your plan ? :)
Thanks jnowaczyk ! You were exactly right. After Apple couldn't answer my question, they transferred me to AT&T and she sent an access code to my phone. I didn't know you had to do anything, but that solved it. Thanks for your help !