Confirmation - rumor killing!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
As of 3am today, I received information from a "reliable source" that the iPhone will be offered at $499 or $599 to non-eligible purchasers, and $349 and $459 to eligible upgrade or new purchasers.

The required plans are your choice of voice plan and a specialized data plan of $20 per month for a lower-level of EDGE and text message use, and a larger plan of $40 per month for higher-level use.

There WILL be a developer's kit coming later this year or very early next year.

Elvis already has an iPhone, and so does Jimmy Hoffa.

iPhones will be capable of text messaging extraterrestrials at speeds of six parsecs per hour.

Tilting the iPhone to the right instead of the left to enter landscape mode enables an interface with NASA's high-security servers, allowing for remote piloting of space shuttles and the space station.

If you tap the iPhone six times quickly on the upper left corner, the iPhone will then use its camera lens to enable x-ray vision, allowing for some risque photos and extra income from your website.

Finally, and the best confirmed information of all... The iPhone comes pre-loaded with full-length copies of The Matrix 4 and Star Wars Episode 7 - Ewoks Gone Wild.

Sorry, folks... I just had to do it. After spending twenty minutes reading all the rampant misinformation, I thought my "reliable source" was just as good.

ilLegalBeagle

macinnw

Jun 2, 2007
Doube dang!

If the first two paragraphs had just been true! But I agree, until it is released, it is just speculation and rumor, and worth diddly.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
If you tap the iPhone six times quickly on the upper left corner, the iPhone will then use its camera lens to enable x-ray vision, allowing for some risque photos and extra income from your website.

Finally, and the best confirmed information of all... The iPhone comes pre-loaded with full-length copies of The Matrix 4 and Star Wars Episode 7 - Ewoks Gone Wild.

ilLegalBeagle
I'm intrigued....please tell me more..

May 6, 2007
United States
As of 3am today, I received information from a "reliable source" that the iPhone will be offered at $499 or $599 to non-eligible purchasers, and $349 and $459 to eligible upgrade or new purchasers.

The required plans are your choice of voice plan and a specialized data plan of $20 per month for a lower-level of EDGE and text message use, and a larger plan of $40 per month for higher-level use.

iPhones will be capable of text messaging extraterrestrials at speeds of six parsecs per hour.

Tilting the iPhone to the right instead of the left to enter landscape mode enables an interface with NASA's high-security servers, allowing for remote piloting of space shuttles and the space station.

Sorry, folks... I just had to do it. After spending twenty minutes reading all the rampant misinformation, I thought my "reliable source" was just as good.

ilLegalBeagle

Lol, you're so mean. You had me going for a bit, though. And I was all excited...

sajawebb

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
I want to watch the Twilight Zone entitled "Next Stop Willoughby" while riding the train to work. Yikes this is my 13th post! Uhhh...never mind!

Spin This!

Silver
May 4, 2007
haha peewee... that reminds me, pr0n should be very interesting on the iPhone ... Jobs you should mentioned "you can touch your pr0n!" ;)

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

ilLegalBeagle
And you started out so well too. I was believing you for a minute.:)