confuseddddd

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iphone62907

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
alright-
i am not eligible for an upgrade. i am an extra line on a cingular (att) family plan, and i currently have an unlimited media net plan with a text messaging plan too. my question:
so it's true that i can go and buy the iPhone, as long as i extend my contract? will it cost me more? if worst comes to worst, i will just use my dad's phone upgrade, but i do not want to be conufsed with using his line for an upgrade, but giving my line the iPhone plan.

Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
alright-
i am not eligible for an upgrade. i am an extra line on a cingular (att) family plan, and i currently have an unlimited media net plan with a text messaging plan too. my question:
so it's true that i can go and buy the iPhone, as long as i extend my contract? will it cost me more? if worst comes to worst, i will just use my dad's phone upgrade, but i do not want to be conufsed with using his line for an upgrade, but giving my line the iPhone plan.
get your own plan dude..simple as that....or someone to get it for you...

TrippalHealicks

Gold
Mar 2, 2007
From AT&T's FAQ:

Q. I just upgraded my phone recently. Are there any penalties or restrictions for upgrading to iPhone right away?
A.
No. Everyone can upgrade to iPhone right away.

SHA-BOO-YAH! haha

iphone62907

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
From AT&T's FAQ:

Q. I just upgraded my phone recently. Are there any penalties or restrictions for upgrading to iPhone right away?
A.
No. Everyone can upgrade to iPhone right away.

SHA-BOO-YAH! haha
that's nice. thanks!
also, this credit check thing is confusinggggggggggg
and now that i know there is no problem with me getting it, do you think i should go to an Apple store or ATT? both are the exact same distance away, a whole 2 minutes!

jcl

Jun 27, 2007
WM, LA
I would go to the AT&T store, that's what I'm going to do.

Check out this faq:

Q. How do I upgrade to iPhone?
A. Just go to an AT&T retail store, and mention you're replacing your existing phone. Our salespeople will help you through the process and answer any questions you have.
Soon you'll be able to upgrade through myWireless online.